AL 13 Exactor III Tangerine
Conventional Liner: As our most popular machine style this tool is meant to be used as an everyday “workhorse” style of machine for all around tattooing. This machine will typically be used for tight 3rls-14rls. Questions? Visit the FAQ Page.
Cutback Liner: Specifically tuned to run faster than our conventional liner, this machine is great for intricate detailed work such as eyelashes, hairs or mapping in quick outlines. This machine is to be used with a single needle up to tight 5rls but is not recommended for larger groupings. This set up is only available on the Exactor III Frame. Questions? Visit the FAQ Page.
Power Liner: This machine is best used for thick, bold, traditional and new school style outlines and for pushing large rounds. This machine is best used for 9rl groupings and larger. Questions? Visit the FAQ Page.
Soft Shader: Our most versatile everyday shading machine for both black and grey and color work, this machine will accept any mag size up to 55. The shader is designed to blend areas of color with multiple passes without causing excess trauma to the skin. Questions? Visit the FAQ Page.
Cutback Shader: This machine is tuned to run faster than the standard Soft Shader and is meant to be used with larger magnum groupings for very smooth color or light black and gray blends. This set up is only available on the Exactor III Frame. Questions? Visit the FAQ Page.
Color Packer: Tuned similarly to our Soft Shader this set up has a heavier armature bar and is meant for quickly filling in large areas of fully saturated color while making few passes over the skin.
Standard Connector - No Additional Cost
Eikon RCA Adaptor
Built-In RCA Adaptor
- The newly redesigned Exactor III features a revised geometric frame for minimal vibration.
- An all new guillotine vise mechanism with 5 point clamping provides a secure grip on all standard metal and disposable tubes.
- The inlaid steel rear yoke provides increased connection and multiple positioning options for ultimate contact with clip cords.
- Made of aircraft grade aluminum, the fully assembled machine weighs only 4.85 ounces.
- The Exactor III is available as a Conventional Liner, Cutback Liner, Power Liner, Soft Shader, Color Packer and Cutback Shader. For additional information on each of the tuning styles, please check out our FAQ section.
- Engineered and manufactured in the USA by FK Irons.
All machines are custom built to order. Please allow an average of 5 business days to have your machine built, tuned, tested and shipped.
Shipping Methods within the US
UPS (United Postal Service)
- UPS Ground: Your order will be delivered 1 - 10 business days from the time your order is shipped.
- USPS (United States Postal Service)
- Express Mail - Estimated time of delivery: Overnight to most locations.
- Priority Mail -Estimated time of delivery: 1-3 days (except weekends and holidays).
International Shipping Methods
UPS (United Postal Service)
- UPS Standard to Canada: Your order will be delivered 4 - 10 business days from the time your order is shipped.
- UPS Worldwide Expedited?? - Your order will be delivered 2 - 5 business days from the time your order is shipped.
USPS (United States Postal Service)
- International Global Express Guaranteed - Estimated time of delivery: 1-3 Days (except weekends and holidays).
- Express Mail International - Estimated time of delivery: 3-5 Days (except weekends and holidays).
- Priority Mail international - Estimated time of delivery: 6-10 Days (except weekends and holidays).
DHL (Dalsey, Hillblom, and Lynn)
- Express 12:00 Estimated delivery time frame 12:00 P.M (local time), 1-3 days from the time your order is shipped.
- Express Worldwide: estimated delivery 1- 3 days from the time your order is shipped.?ÿ