Dr Numb Tattoo Numbing Cream 30g Topical Skin Anesthetic
- Dr. Numb is registered with the FDA and compliant, contains the maximum amount of lidocaine permitted by the FDA.
You will received one Dr Numb tattoo numbing cream 30g, it doesn't interfere with the ink or the skins elasticity, making it safe to reduce pain associated with tattoo, piercing and hair removal procedures.
- Does not interfere with dermal procedures, no side-effects
- Fast-acting and longer lasting results
- Recommended by doctors and dermatologists worldwide
- Numbing Cream with 5% Lidocaine, compliant with the FDA
- Non-Oily - Water Based Topical Numbing Cream compared to other numbing products
- Numbs Your Skin Fast and is Long Lasting (up to 3.5 hours)
- Cleanse the area receiving treatment with mild soap and warm water.
- Dry area completely and apply a thick amount of Dr numb numbing cream onto the skin.
- When the cream has been rubbed add an additional, thin layer of cream over the area.
- Cover the cream with plastic wrap. The heat under the plastic wrap helps activate the cream, and keeps the cream form drying off.
- Leave the plastic wrap on until it is removed before starting the procedure