In honor of the 5th year anniversary of the Hope vs Cancer Foundation, we've created 5 Special Edition machines and added a donation options during checkout.
Each machine features a new, unique pattern that incorporates Hope vs Cancer's teal color and gold elements - symbolizing the gold ribbon for childhood cancer. This pattern is applied by hand to create a one-of-a-kind design on each machine.
Whether you add a donation during checkout, set up a fundraising event, or just tell your friends at the shop what the colors of your machine stand for – every one of us can do our part to raise awareness and make a positive impact in the fight against childhood cancer.
The FK Irons ONE gets a trademark look from the FK machines that came before it – Stealth. This tattoo machine has a glossy black finish and a red quick-twist battery hatch/power switch.
Designed, Engineered & Manufactured in the USA.
• Wireless operation with removable battery cell
• Available in 3.0 or 4.0 stroke bodies
• Proprietary quarter-turn battery hatch for easy access
• Removable, easily replaceable, and rechargeable battery with supplied dual-slot charger
• Straight forward control operation: Up – Down – Center/Power
• Color LED speed (or voltage) indicator with 0.5V increment adjustment
• Minimal vibration and quiet operation
• Click-grip ratchet system for responsive needle
• Ergonomic design for comfortable handling
• Compatible with standard tattoo needle cartridges.