Limited Edition Hope vs Cancer Xion
|Quantity||Discount||Regular Price||Price + Discount|
FK Irons is supporting Hope vs Cancer, a children's cancer organization with close ties to the tattoo community.
On a day-to-day basis, HVC receives designs from real tattoo artists and prints temporary, stick-on tattoos. The nonprofit sends these kits to children's cancer wards around the country, just to cheer kids up. You've heard how a pleasant distraction can have a magical effect on people's spirit and health and, well, we can tell you we've seen children light up and completely transform before our eyes!
During this campaign, FK Irons and Hope vs Cancer are dedicating 100% of the proceeds of the sale of these 50, limited edition Xions to pediatric cancer - which is in dire need.The black, anodized Xions are designed with the HVC teal, a gold band and also come in special edition boxes with the HVC logo.
Support research to battle children's top killer by disease.
FK Irons is even selling this extraordinary design at a DISCOUNT to encourage your decision.
The Hope vs Cancer Special Edition Xion is custom made and will take 7-10 business days to manufacture.
- The first pen-style machine that gives artists full control of parameters to unleash their creative vision.
- Ergonomic and lightweight design for optimal maneuverability.
- Convenient interchangeable strokes to suit different styles of tattooing. 3.2mm and 3.7mm Stroke Wheels included with purchase.
- Secure ratcheting system enables artists to lock-in needle depth settings.
- Seamless, adjustable Grip is compatible with all needles.
- The grip of the machine is autoclavable. Use only steam autoclaves at temperatures no higher than 270° Fahrenheit or 132.222° Celsius.
- Incremental, one turn Give Knob dial for hard to soft adjustment of needle strike.
- Powerful 6W MotorBolt system - the first motor specifically designed to meet the demands of tattooing.
- Compatible with most power supplies on the market, the Spektra Xion is an all-in-one tool solution for all your tattooing needs.
- Machine Body and MotorBolt can be wiped externally with cold sanitation products.
- Engineered and manufactured in the USA by FK Irons.