Spektra Edge X Seafoam
- The first dedicated cartridge machine with versatility. All options packed into one machine without the need for additional hardware.
- Pivoting stainless steel DriveBar: The DriveBar will work with our RPG Cartridge Grips, both disposable and autoclavable, and the Hawk screw-on adjustable grips. The DriveBar pivots on its end joint and self-aligns with the cartridge when the machine is active. This stabilizes the bar and needle without the need for bushings that may cause additional friction and noise.
- Reinvented Vise Design: All new patent pending MultiVise System accepts conventional backstem and screw-on style cartridge grips without the need for adapters.
- Aircraft Aluminum Enclosure: CNC crafted from one solid rod of 6061 T6 aluminum, mirror polished and anodized for ultimate durability in 7 different standard colors.
- Self-Lubricating Slider: All new slider material reduces friction and wear and prolongs the life of parts.
- Ball Bearing Slider Stabilization: Ensures accurate glide of the slider while reducing friction and noise to deliver a smooth performance with no axial play.
- Adjustable Stroke: Change the stroke from 2.8mm - 4.2mm (with variable options in between) without the need for interchangeable parts.
- "Variable On-the-Fly" Micro-Dialed Give Adjustment: One full turn of the Dial takes you from no give to full give. (Available exclusively on the Spektra Edge X.)
- Hex Drive Mechanism: Patented hex drive mechanism allows the motor to be detached while canceling axial load on the shaft. The Hex Drive Motorbolt is interchangeable with the Direkt and Direkt 2.
- Engineered and manufactured in the USA by FK Irons.
The Spektra Edge X User Manual contains all the technical specifications and features of the machine.
All machines are custom built to order. Please allow an average of 3-5 business days to have your machine built, tuned, tested and shipped.
Shipping Methods within the USUPS (United Postal Service)
- UPS Ground: Your order will be delivered 1 - 10 business days from the time your order is shipped.
- Express Mail - Estimated time of delivery: Overnight to most locations.
- Priority Mail -Estimated time of delivery: 1-3 days (except weekends and holidays).
International Shipping MethodsUPS (United Postal Service)
- UPS Standard to Canada: Your order will be delivered 4 - 10 business days from the time your order is shipped.
- UPS Worldwide Expedited® - Your order will be delivered 2 - 5 business days from the time your order is shipped.
- International Global Express Guaranteed - Estimated time of delivery: 1-3 Days (except weekends and holidays).
- Express Mail International - Estimated time of delivery: 3-5 Days (except weekends and holidays).
- Priority Mail international - Estimated time of delivery: 6-10 Days (except weekends and holidays).
- Express 12:00 Estimated delivery time frame 12:00 P.M (local time), 1-3 days from the time your order is shipped.
- Express Worldwide: estimated delivery 1- 3 days from the time your order is shipped.