- The Halo 2 features our floating collet vise system, allowing for use of standard and/or screw-on tubes for cartridges and regular needles.
- Grommet-less Needle Clip + Rolling Needle guide: No more grommets or rubber bands. The needle self-stabilizes using counter lever forces against a new ball bearing upon clicking in place.
- The new give mechanism has been designed to suit standard and cartridge needles granting a wide range of adjustment and up to 4mm of give travel.
- High quality Swiss Maxon motor for optimal performance.
- Slip-on Stroke Wheel MotorBolt is compatible with Halo 1 Motors - Includes 2.8mm, 3.4mm and 4.0mm Stroke Wheels with redesigned cams for optimum torque and minimal vibration.
- Made of aircraft grade aluminum, the fully assembled machine weighs only 3.04 ounces.
- Tool-less disassembly for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Anodized body for durability in 7 different standard colors.
- Engineered and manufactured in the USA by FK Irons.
The Spektra Halo 2 User Manual contains all the technical specifications and features of the machine.
Shipping Methods within the US
- FedEx Ground: Your order will be delivered 3 - 5 business days from the time your order is shipped.
International Shipping Methods
- FedEx Economy to Canada: Your order will be delivered 3 - 5 business days from the time your order is shipped.
- FedEx International Economy - Your order will be delivered 4 - 10 business days from the time your order is shipped.
* ALL DELIVERY TIME FRAMES WILL DEPEND ON YOUR LOCATION.