Spektra Halo 2 Crossover Black
Crossover: Changing from Cartridge to Standard Needle setup has never been easier.
- The Halo 2 features our floating collet vise system, allowing for use of standard and/or screw-on tubes for cartridges and regular needles.
- Grommet-Less Needle Clip + Rolling Needle guide: No more grommets or rubber bands. The needle self stabilizes using counter lever forces against a new ball bearing needle stabilizer upon clicking in place.
- The new give mechanism has been designed to suit standard and cartridge needles granting a wide range of adjustment and up to 4mm of give travel.
- High quality Swiss Maxon motor for optimal performance.
- Slip-on StrokeWheel MotorBolt is compatible with Halo 1 Motors - Includes 2.8mm, 3.4mm and 4.0mm StrokeWheels with redesigned cams for optimum torque and even less vibration.
- Tool-less disassembly for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Anodized body for durability in 7 different standard colors.
- Engineered and manufactured in the USA by FK Irons.
The Spektra Halo 2 User Manual contains all the technical specifications and features of the machine.
All machines are custom built to order. Please allow an average of 3-5 business days to have your machine built, tuned, tested and shipped.