- The first pen-style machine that gives artists full control of parameters to unleash their creative vision.
- Ergonomic and lightweight design for optimal maneuverability.
- Convenient interchangeable strokes to suit different styles of tattooing. 3.2mm and 3.7mm Stroke Wheels included with purchase.
- Made of aircraft grade aluminum, the fully assembled machine weighs only 5.36 ounces
- Secure ratcheting system enables artists to lock-in needle depth settings.
- Seamless, adjustable Grip is compatible with all needles.
- The grip of the machine is autoclavable. Use only steam autoclaves at temperatures no higher than 270¬∞ Fahrenheit or 132.222¬∞ Celsius.
- Incremental, one turn Give Knob dial for hard to soft adjustment of needle strike.
- Powerful 6W MotorBolt system - the first motor specifically designed to meet the demands of tattooing.
- Compatible with most power supplies on the market, the Spektra Xion is an all-in-one tool solution for all your tattooing needs.
- Machine Body and MotorBolt can be wiped externally with cold sanitation products.
- Engineered and manufactured in the USA by FK Irons.
|Quantity||Discount||Regular Price||Price + Discount|
The Spektra Xion User Manual contains all the technical specifications and features of the machine.
Spektra Rotary warrants the product will perform efficiently when used by a Professional Tattoo Artist. All machine body components not subjected to normal wear and tear will be covered under warranty for the life of the machine. The motor warranty will be covered for 1 year from the date of purchase.
Should this product prove to be defective due to manufacturing issues, FK Irons will repair the machine free of charge.
Due to cross contamination issues, and that all FK Irons machines are custom built to order, and as such we do not accept returns. All machine sales are final. We do, however, guarantee all of our machines.
All machines are custom built to order. Please allow an average of 10 business days to have your machine built, tuned, tested and shipped.
Shipping Methods within the US
UPS (United Postal Service)
- UPS Ground: Your order will be delivered 1 - 10 business days from the time your order is shipped.
International Shipping Methods
UPS (United Postal Service)
- UPS Standard to Canada: Your order will be delivered 4 - 10 business days from the time your order is shipped.
- UPS Worldwide Expedited¬Æ - Your order will be delivered 2 - 5 business days from the time your order is shipped.
DHL (Dalsey, Hillblom, and Lynn)
- Express 12:00 Estimated delivery time frame 12:00 P.M (local time), 1-3 days from the time your order is shipped.
- Express Worldwide: estimated delivery 1- 3 days from the time your order is shipped.
* ALL DELIVERY TIMEFRAMES WILL DEPEND ON YOUR LOCATION.