Hover Tattoo Power Supply
Embrace the wireless revolution with a touchless tattoo power supply. With just a hover you can change your voltage, cycle through menu screens, and set a timer. Without ever touching the device, you can prevent cross-contamination and reduce the need for different devices.
The Hover makes your life easier with its functional round design including a screen at the center, and to top it off , Bluetooth capabilities. This allows connectivity to the Dark Lab app which allows you to check tattoo duration time, change voltage using voice command, receive latest firmware updates, and more. Equipped with two input ports, you can connect two machines at the same time, perfect for the artists that use different tattoo machines in one sitting. If you need to stop mid tattoo, the Hover remembers the voltage you left off at, with the bank management system, you are able to save up to 9 different programmable banks. These banks are perfect to set voltages for different stages of the tattoo such as lining, coloring and shading, saving you time!
With USB-A and USB-C ports, charge mobile devices such as tablets, cellphones and Darklab battery packs. The Hover makes travel easy for those artists that are always on the go or attending trade shows.
- Ergonomic, easy to use touch free power supply
- Prevent cross-contamination
- Increase and decrease voltage through air gestures
- Bluetooth compatibility allows you to connect with the Dark Lab mobile app that is compatible with Android and iOS
- Darklab mobile app allows you to change voltage through voice, check tattoo time, and receive firmware updates
- 9 programmable banks to save desired voltage, you can revisit them at any time
- 2 input ports allow you to connect two different tattoo machines, perfect for artists that use multiple devices
- Footswitch compatible
- USB charging ports that can charge cellphones, tablets and DarkLab power supplies
- 2 ‚Äì 17 Voltage Output, depends on type of needle used
- Machine voltage readout
- Anti-slip magnetic base
- Set a timer on the screen to keep track of time
**It is recommended and important to use clear barrier film when covering the Hover**