EIKON EMS 420 Tattoo Power Supply
The Eikon EMS400 is the newest addition to the Eikon power supply family.
- It continues to clearly displays all major electronic measurements of the traditional tattoo machine: Speed, Duty Cycle, Voltage and Follow Through using a user-selectable dual display area. You can also show Amps, Timer, Diagnostics or cloak the display so you only see voltage.
- It uses capacitance touch technology to recognize user input, and works through gloves and other barriers.
- The smooth surface makes it infinitely easier to cover and clean with no awkward shapes or bulky knobs.
- The EMS400 comes complete with a North American Cordset and instructions.
- Requires a footswitch and RCA cord wired with ¼” mono plugs (sold separately).
- Designed and manufactured by Eikon in Canada. Patent(s) Pending.
- Four programmable voltage pre-sets enable you to save and easily select the correct voltage settings for your favorite machines.
- Programmable menu options: choose between Momentary or Maintained footswitch functions and also adjust screen contrast.
- Dual Display Area: Primary area always displays volts, secondary area displays Speed, Duty, FT, Amps, Timer, Diagnostics or Cloak. When activated, only the voltage and preset selection are displayed on screen. A great tool for removing the distraction of the meter numbers while tattooing.
- Vertically Oriented.
- Reduces the footprint, using up less space at workstation.
- Silicone Base - Sticks to hard surfaces, so it won't slide around.
- The EMS400 will run a variety of machines right out of the box.
- Two Timer Modes: Choose between regular Stopwatch function or use Runtime, which tracks how long your machine has been running, for accurate timekeeping and client billing.
- Internal Power Adapter which automatically recognizes input voltage, making it possible to use the EMS400 Power Supply in any country worldwide when combined with the appropriate cord set.