FK Irons (Fallen Kings Irons) was established in 2007 and today is one of the leading manufacturers of state-of-the-art tattoo machines and devices in the world.
Made in the USA, you’ll see many top, international tattoo talents wielding FK Irons’ machines as their first choice.
To earn that respect, the founder, Gaston Siciliano (a design engineer and tattoo artist) works on a daily basis, relentlessly pushing to incorporate advanced technology into our machines to the benefit of the artist.
Tested by long-time, pro artists, some of the innovations that have proudly been produced in the Miami headquarters include:
* 2021 EXO modular tattoo machine: Unstoppable, switch the power source seamlessly from an RCA cable to PowerBolt Bluetooth-enabled battery pack
* 2020 Flux tattoo machine: One of the first wireless tattoo machines on the market, the only Bluetooth-enabled battery and voltage control
* 2020 LightningBolt: Wireless battery pack that fits most tattoo machines with an RCA plug, Bluetooth-enabled and one of the hottest-selling products of the year
* 2020 Hover power supply: The only touchless power supply on the market
* 2017 Xion tattoo machine: First machine ever with adjustable give. On-the-spot, interchangeable cam.
Artists can get FK Irons machines
and devices almost anywhere in the world.
See if we have a distributor near you.
Aside from releasing revolutionary tattoo machines and devices to the tattoo community, we also co-sponsor the Hope vs Cancer Foundation.
FK Irons has released special edition machines, participated in in-hospital events as well as supported all of the campaigns that aim to lift children’s spirits undergoing chemo and fund the search for the cure.