The Wonder Collection is our newest series of Special Edition machines, in celebration of Women’s History Month and the “Wonder Women of Tattooing” from our FK Pro Team.
For the first time, alongside the Flux Max, both a Flux and EXO will come with a PowerBolt II and iconic, heroic colors.
* * *
The EXO’s ergonomic design includes a wide 40mm grip to help prevent your hand from being clenched and overly tense. It is forward weighted, aiding the artist with downward needle pressure.
- The EXO Wonder is available with a 4.0mm stroke
- 40mm ergonomic wide grip
- Forward weighted, aiding the artist with downward needle pressure
- Powerful, 9-watt brushless motor
- Reverse polarity protection in the RCA module for motor safety
- Wired or wireless (with the PowerBolt family of wireless batteries) options for the artist
- Ideal for lining, color packing, and solid color works
- Less passes to saturate ink, reducing skin trauma
- eGive function via the PowerBolt II – or when using the RCA Module eGive via Hover and RCA cable.
- Battery life: An average of 5-6 hours of battery life, dependent on functional preferences*.
*needle resistance, machine speed (voltage/hertz), and stroke
- Compatible with most standard membrane cartridges
* * *
The EXO is a modular tattoo machine with the same impressively powerful motor as the Flux. From our factory in the USA, the EXO unit is fitted with an RCA module for use with a traditional power supply and RCA cable or can be used with the wireless PowerBolt II or any of our PowerBolt family of wireless batteries.
Works Wireless or Wired:
The RCA module is detachable with a simple quarter-turn action and can be replaced with the PowerBolt battery pack to be used wirelessly. The modular design frees the artist to choose between power sources:
- RCA module with RCA cable and traditional power supply
- PowerBolt battery pack for up to 10 hours of wireless tattooing
For artists who want the Flux’s power and also be ready for anything - whether using a cable is the best option in the circumstances, or you want to go wireless - the EXO is the perfect choice.